Training at the GDSC will continue to provide academic and technological training of the highest quality in order to equip cadets with appropriate qualifications as a foundation for their service careers. Future wars will be driven by technology. To ensure that the cadet passing out from NDA has the mind of a visionary and the quest of a researcher, every modern facility focusing on the knowledge domain will be at his disposal.
The students are provided Iron cots, steel plates, Steel glasses and all the requirements needed within the Academy premises. The warden looks after the personal, physical, emotional needs and welfare of the boys. Tutors are appointed to assist the boys in their study during evening study hours. Sick students should inform the warden regarding their sickness immediately.The sick students are allowed to stay in sick room only on the advice of college doctor. The students are not permitted to use light after 10-30 p.m.. On request of the students the warden can arrange power in the corridor for night studies up to 12-00 p.m
- * Experienced faculty.
- * Experienced Job course faculty team.
- * Good discipline, under control of Ex-Defence persons.
- * Extra study hours for weak students.
- * Class strength 50, Separate sections for CBSE/ ICSE students.
- * Daily model exams for Job course students
- * Well –equipped Laboratory and Library available.
- * Weekly/Quarterly/ Half yearly/ Hope Exams for Inter students.
- * Intensive job Coaching for Degree Students.
- * Daily study hours under supervision of Directors.
- * Separate Iron Cots.
- * Daily Morning physical fitness training.
- * Doubts clarification by concerned subject lecturers.
- * Nutritious food & Spacious dining hall.
- * Part time Doctor for periodical medical checkup.